Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. To help protect our patients and staff, we are making some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- We have opened our toothbrushing stations at the sinks in our clinic. If you must brush your teeth when you arrive, please arrive a few minutes early to your appointment to do so.
- Braces patients: We are not taking the wires out for dental cleanings. Please ask your dentist if they can take the wires out. You may schedule a same day appointment at our office to put the wires back in.
- We ask for understanding while we try to address all of your treatment needs during your visit. Individuals with multiple broken brackets may not have everything completed during this visit due to strict scheduling times.
- We are disinfecting chairs/tables after every patient.
- We are disinfecting frequently touched areas daily.